Letter written by Eileen O’Connor, Director of EM Radiation Research Trust – www.radiationresearch.org
For the attention of UK and Ireland members representing the European Economic and Social Committee TEN Section on electrosensitivity,
I am contacting you after receiving a copy of the opinion on Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) report recently adopted by the EESC’s TEN section: https://toad.eesc.europa.eu/ViewDoc.aspx?doc=ces%5cten%5cten559%5cES%5cEESC-2014-05117-00-00-AS-TRA_ES.doc&docid=3045930
The reports main purpose is to protect people suffering with electrosensitivity and your important work will hopefully lead towards suggesting binding EU legislation on EMF. I am grateful to all members for allocating almost five hours towards this important debate on 7th January, 2015 and appreciate the voting has been close in the final text along in the voting on each of the amendments. I understand that the next plenary session is due to take place on 21st January, 2015 to finalise the report and therefore call on all members to review the evidence and information contained within this letter.
I am the founder and Director for the UK EM Radiation Research Trust. I am also founding member and Board member for the International EMF Alliance and member of the EU Commission Stakeholder Dialogue Group on EMF.
I can assure you that EHS is very real. It is a physiological condition, not a psychological one. Some studies have been published by psychologists who are not qualified to establish physiological causality, and funding from the telecommunications industry has also created a literature bias as evidenced in published figures by Henry Lai and Anke Huss.
The number of people suffering from EHS is increasing as the exposure to modern digital wireless technology increases at a fast rate. Wireless technology is currently being widely promoted and will greatly increase the number of pulsing RF sources close to people. Many homes, schools and offices now have DECT RF phone systems and WiFi. We believe that already the economic costs of people working less well due to EHS symptoms outweighs the apparent benefits of having everyone wirelessly connected. In most cases it is better, faster and certainly more secure to have properly Ethernet wired systems in homes and offices. The EESC should ensure that they are able to properly quantify these factors so that you can make a balanced judgement.
I am shocked to hear that UK EESC member Sir Richard Adams argued against the precautionary approach and apparently used denial arguments that are clearly modelled on telecommunications enterprise lobbies…
You know those vague, undiagnosable problems a lot of people have that incapacitate them? This is the key to understanding many of our modern ailments. Some people are more sensitive to electromagnetic pollution than others. I bought a simple “Ghost Meter” on amazon.com and started testing all my rooms, appliances, etc. You can learn a lot in that way. I unplug as many things as I possibly can where I sit during the day at my computer and also where I sleep at night. This is the modern world disease… electromagnetic radiation.
(NaturalNews) Since the 1930s, scientists have been concerned about the health risks associated with electromagnetic fields (EMFs). These electromagnetic frequencies can cause dizziness, headaches, blood sugar imbalances, anxiety and, even, cancer. In fact, is was Samuel Milham, MD, MPH — author of Dirty Electricity — who first alerted the world to the frightening links between occupational exposure to electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic pollution and human disease.
Are you suffering with chronic disease? Obviously, a healthy diet and lifestyle are essential to reversing disease symptoms and completely healing the body. But, often overlooked in our immediate environment, the fact remains — wireless technology poses one of the biggest threats to human health. If you’re looking to resolve “unexplainable” health issues, don’t miss the next Natural News Talk Hour with Mike Adams and Jonathan Landsman.
Visit NaturalHealth365.com and enter your email address for show details + FREE gifts!
Microwave (cell phone) radiation has been used as a secret weapon against humanity
This is not a joke. Dr. Barrie Trower, a former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert, reveals that there are 8,300 military papers proving that microwave frequencies — which can be found emanating from wireless mobile devices — cause severe neurological and physiological damage. In fact, from 1953 to 1975, a once-secret experiment bathed U.S. embassy employees (and their children) in Moscow with beams of low-level microwave radiation — which caused an unusually high number of breast cancers, childhood leukemia and many other forms of cancer…
Learn more at: http://www.naturalnews.com/047629_electromagnetic_pollution_microwave_radiation_cancer_growth.html
Be kind to yourself. Kill your microwave oven – and television. You will be far happier and healthier.
12 Effects of Microwave Radiation
1. A breakdown of the human “life-energy field” in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side-effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration;
2. A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas;
3. A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism;
4. A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown] processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;
5. Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum [the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside];
6. A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses [nerve centers] both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems;
7. Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system [the system which controls the function of consciousness];
8. A long term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment;
9. Long lasting residual effects of magnetic “deposits” were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system;
10. A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females;
11. Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields, and;
12. Because of this brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range emissive field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.
I have recently suffered from electromagnetic sensitivity but have also found the cure.
The problem is an imbalance/deficiency in the body’s electrolytes.
An electrolyte is the medical/scientific term for salts, specifically ions. Ions are atoms molecules in which the total number of electrons are not equal to the total number of protons, giving the atom a net positive or negative electrical charge.
Your body fluids, blood, plasma, interstitial fluid (fluid between cells) and the fluid within every cell, contains different types of electolytes.Our bodies electrolytes are as follows:
Our bodies electrolytes are as follows:
bicarbonate (HCO3-) (This made within the body itself)
Electrolytes are important because they are what our cells (especially nerve, heart, muscle) use to maintain voltages across their cell membranes and to carry electrical impulses (nerve impulses, muscle contractions) across themselves and to other cells.
The electrical magnetic charge from iPad and iPhone etc will find the line of least resistance within our bodies, the nervous system, and a build up of electrical charge in the nerves and brain tissues can cause pain.
Also, our kidneys work to keep the electrolyte concentrations in our blood constant despite changes in our body. For example, when we exercise heavily, we lose electrolytes in our sweat, particularly sodium and potassium. These electrolytes must be replaced to keep the electrolyte concentrations of our body fluids constant. So, many sports drinks have sodium chloride or potassium chloride added to them. They also have sugar and flavourings to provide your body with extra energy and to make the drink taste better.
You are what you eat so eat what you are. Below are the top 16 elements by % that make up our bodies.
I have been taking the above elements since I took the salt, which literally dissolved the pains away within hours, (just like a dose of salts). I then bought different electrolyte products; here are the ones I think have been most helpful.
Maldon salt, most supermarkets. Contains Sodium and chlorine. (dissolve in water)
Lo Salt – from any shop. Contains potassium and sodium. (dissolve in water)
Epsom salts – Boots. Contains magnesium and sulphur. (dissolve in water)
Phosphorous tablets – On line from Welwda.
Calcium tablets – Holland and Barrett.
MicroMins – On line from NutriPLUS. Contains Magnesium, Chloride, Sulphate, Potassium and Sodium.
ZERO Highs sports drink – Holland and barrett. Contains Magnesium, Chloride, Sulphate, Potassium and Sodium.
I always take them with plenty of water after lunch or dinner. I’m still avoiding use of iPad or iPhone, but am able to use them without much of a problem, but am still occasionally noticing some effects from them, but nowhere near as much as before.